Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best Young Entrepreneur Award is proposed to encourage graduates and post graduates to start and run organizations of any size and field. Of late number of graduates and post graduates coming out of educational portals are good in number and encouraging. However a highest percentage of these graduates and post graduates opt for employment and stand in long queues in front of job providers. Only a negligible proportion opts for starting and running an organization of single owner or partnership firms. In order to encourage these, an award of this kind is proposed.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree. And the maximum as per his capability expanding to the horizon.
- Nominee should be in the highest level of decision making in the organization.
- Nominee should be the person who makes needed policy decisions.
- Implementation of e-Governance policy will be an added advantage.
- Nominee should have a minimum 3 years of organizational stand-by.
- Maximum Age for this clause should be 35.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.