Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best Student Award is proposed to encourage students currently studying, but with possessing or without possessing a minimum qualification as a graduate with a specialization in any field. Only Student who are Studying in or under a standard University / Institute, and also should have a good track in academic year. The aim of the award is both to reward excellence, and to encourage graduate students to present their work to academics and students in the field of Research and Development.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- The nominee should be greater than 18 years of age.
- Helping students to establish first contacts with professionals and researchers in the related fields.
- Student must be in the state to prove his academic credentials and should have good academic score.
- Student must be possessing either Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate or Research.
- Nominated student must be endorsed by a valid Faculty ASDF Membership Holder for the consideration of the award.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.