The entire awards process runs for a span of 1 full year without any break in the process which needs crossing several levels of ascertainment. The complete process is divided into 6 Phases viz., Phase 0 (Zero), Phase 1(One), Phase 2(Two), Phase 3(Three), Phase 4(Four) and Final Phase.
- Phase 0 – Receiving the Nomination Forms duly filled for the eligible award(s). Eliminations are performed here.
- Phase 1 – Offline verification of the form information. No eliminations in this phase.
- Phase 2 – Asking for the submission of the documents quoted in Nomination Form. Eliminations are performed here.
- Phase 3 – Visiting each and every nominee by an individual jury or a committee to the workplace quoted in Nomination Form. Travel to be arranged by nominee. If multiple nominees are in same place, travel arranged by ASDF and bill to be shared. No eliminations in this phase.
- Phase 4 – Effective Communication of the Nominee is ascertained as a part of the eligibility. Registration fee is collected from the Nominee. A valid ASDF Membership is also checked. Eliminations happens here.
- Final Phase – All the Phase 3 nominees are invited to Witness the award ceremony. Results are kept in suspense till the ceremony completion.