Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Life Time Achievement Award is proposed to encourage the personalities who made outstanding contributions in computer field in their life. The ultimate goal of granting the award is to make recognize the excellent work done by people working within the scope. This award is aimed to encourage such individuals excellence, and to encourage their present work to become successfull person of the year.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should be in teaching and guiding projects in addition to research / consultancy.
- Nominee from all large, Medium, Small Scale industrial/Service sector companies/organizations/institutions and their units are eligible to participate.
- The nominee should possess a minimum qualification as per present day norms.
- The nominee should have minimum presented 1 paper in the past 3 years.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.