Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best Computer Faculty Award is proposed to encourage teaching faculty in any designation, but possessing minimum qualification for teaching as per present day norms of AICTE / UGC with a specialization in any of the computer field. Only teaching faculty who are in teaching for quite some time in years, (at least 3 years) will be considered for this category. This award is aimed to encourage teaching faculty who have opted to create computer professionals for better and prospective era.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- The nominee should possess a minimum qualification for teaching as per present day norms of accrediting body with a specialization in any of the computer field.
- Nominee should be in teaching and guiding projects in addition to research / consultancy.
- Age is not a criteria for this awards, but the institution must have been approved by AICTE or an equivalent body.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.