Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best CEO Award is proposed to encourage leading personalities who will likely be told that he/she “plans,” “organizes,” “coordinates,” and “controls.” Over the years, a number of researchers have undertaken systematic studies of the work of managers, usually by having them fill out diaries or by actually observing them while they worked. This award envisages more personalities to take up the challenges of creating and managing organizations for better and prospective actions.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should have initiated or helped to develop in the area of innovative programs.
- Nominee should have demonstrated a “caring attitude” toward the board of trustees, stake-holders, administrators and employees.
- Nominee should have be active in developing, organizing, or supporting state and/or national education & associations.
- Nominee should possess outstanding characteristics motivated to be as CEO.
- Implementation of e-Governance policy will be an added advantage.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.