Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best Academic Chairman Award is proposed to encourage leading personalities who have created and managing teaching organizations as per present day norms of AICTE / UGC with one or more computer courses. This award envisages more personalities to take up the challenges of creating and managing teaching organizations which in turn provides the people to share their knowledge to the fore coming blooms of this competitive world.
- Nominee must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Nominee should be in the highest level of decision making in the teaching organization.
- Nominee should be the person who makes needed policy decisions.
- Nominee should not be in any designation of Politics as of the day of award.
- Age is not a criteria for this awards, but the institution must have been approved by AICTE or an equivalent body.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the candidate to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.