***Only One Awards Title Winner***
Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) an international non-profit organization which has come forward to encourage one and all in their area of day to day work, by choosing the best and awarding prestigious awards. ASDF is well known and spread across the globe with sizable members. The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional achievement in technology-based economic development. They foster a climate where new and existing companies that develop technology and continuously innovate will thrive. These programs tend to focus on several elements that have been found in successful technology-based economies, including: a research base that generates new knowledge, mechanisms for transferring knowledge into the marketplace, an entrepreneurial culture, sources of risk capital, and a technically skilled workforce. The awards has been extended to the level of shortlisting the complicated tasks including the option of entitling the Institution from the year 2013. These awards are given out for different vertical of people viz., Academic, Industry and Scientists and more importantly budding Students.
Best Automated Institute Award is given to the academic institution which has been highly automated in all the terms of the process. The processing of leave to the increment calculation of the staff should be automated through a mechanism and a flow of the process. It should have multiple level of mechanism to check the cream strength of the functioning of the Institute even at the absence of the nodal authority.
- Nominating Body must be a member of ASDF under any one of the category.
- Should be minimum 2 years old institute.
- Engineering, Arts & Science, Polytechnic and Universities alone can apply for this award.
- Should be a live member of ASDF on the time of receiving award.
- In-Person visit will be there for each and every finalist.
- Judging is completely done based on the report of the Jury Statement after visit.
- Context of the ability of the institute to the society will be scaled.
- Ability to achieve the vision will be considered will be judged.
- The innovativeness of the nominee will be valued.